There are a few caveats that we want you to observe and a few points of consideration as we continue regular worship.
We all must remember that there are some in our flock who have health concerns and will stay absent from us for a time. Our love and prayers are with them. If you are sick, or exhibiting signs of the COVID-19 virus, please stay home and participate via the live feed.
- Please wear a mask to worship until further notice. We also ask that you wear a mask during the entirety of the service. A mask is helpful to prevent the one wearing it from spreading the virus, although it may not protect the same from acquiring it from another. Wear a face covering then not for yourself but for others.
- Please refrain from shaking hands or having physical contact for now. You, of course, are free to do as your conscience dictates but must also show charity to those who may not want to shake or hug. Many of us have vulnerable populations at home or in our extended families so we are being extra cautious in limiting contact during this time.
- Common surfaces will have been wiped with disinfectant prior to the service.
- There will be no offering during the service. Offering plates will be placed in the back of the upstairs assembly room to limit contact. You may give by placing your tithes and offerings in these plates prior to or after the service.
- Hand sanitizer will be available, and all restrooms will be available. However, please refrain from visiting other areas of the building, as these will be marked restricted.
- Parents, please make sure that your children are with you at all times and not running independently inside the building. Remember, we have elderly members who are considered at risk for Covid-19.
- We will be spacing the use of pews out to maintain social distancing so we will ask you to sit with your family only. Our ushers will help with that today.
- We ask that after the service, you immediately retire to the outdoors and maintain safe social distancing at all times.
- Lastly, there will be NO Nursery staff provided. However, families may utilize Nursery facilities if they perceive the necessity. Please follow social distancing guidelines and common sense.
This distancing will likely be temporary and based on CDC recommendations. We will revisit our current practice regularly and expand our services as warranted. As always, if you have any concerns or questions, please reach out to one of the Elders or Deacons.